We believe that the best way to create a land use plan is through one-on-one community engagement and small group meetings so ALL voices have the opportunity to be heard.
In addition to the FAQs and on-going blog posts on this website, there are a variety of ways well be interacting with the community and providing updates on the project. By sharing the process and providing meaningful opportunities for you to participate, were optimistic this can be a positive and productive experience for all of us.
- Our community outreach team visited nearly 200 homes to conduct door-to-door introductory interviews with our neighbors. The information collected was incorporated into our preliminary vision.
- Coffee Talk Schedule an appointment to have coffee with Jeff, Thursday mornings at the Hotel Karlan. Space is limited to 4 residents at a time. Click here to schedule.
- "9 in the Neighborhood" Our community engagement team will come to your home to answer questions and listen to concerns. Invite 9 of your neighbors over for a casual chat (you make 10). In our experience, 10 is a small enough group to still give everyone a chance to engage and get their questions and concerns heard. Email us for more information or to schedule.
- Direct Mail We will be mailing out letters to the residences surrounding our property with regular updates. The letters will also be posted here and will include helpful links to the documents referenced.
- In addition to sharing updates with residents, well also be reaching out to local businesses, nonprofits and community groups.
- Plus, as required by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the City of San Diego land use planning process, formal public hearings will be conducted with the Planning Commission and the City Council.
Email us with questions, comments, feedback at hello33North@gmail.com